Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Convention!

Where have I been? Have you missed me? The past couple of weeks have been a whirlwind of fun and excitement as I enjoyed everything to do with Close to My Heart and Disney! This year, our convention was held at the Disneyland Hotel in Anaheim, CA and the experience was a not-to-be-missed extravaganza of new products, ideas, and dear friends. We spent several days park-hopping before convention and even celebrated the mutual birthday of my daughter and brother. Who could ask for more than being at Disneyland on your birthday?!!!

Convention was.....SPECTACULAR! The new papers are just fabulous and, of course, I am looking forward to playing with all of the new accessories. Here's a snippet of video that you can watch and feel a bit of the excitement as we all look forward to August 1st when the new Idea Book goes live! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment