Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Celebrating with CTMH!

I'm celebrating! 15 years ago this month, I decided to become an Independent Consultant with Close to My Heart. Actually, at the time, the company was known as D.O.T.S., Dozens of Terrific Stamps! Yes, indeed, I was a rubber stamper and truthfully, signed on just to do something fun, fun, fun! As a Navy family, we had made a move that resulted in my leaving my job teaching in a community college system and I simply thought I would do a little something fun and creative.

Did I plan to build a business? Perhaps. With a middle school-age child, a husband who frequently deployed, and plenty of family, school, and church activities, I simply thought it would be fun!

In celebrating my 15th anniversary with the company, I can say that CTMH has become an important part of my life and is still FUN!!! Let me share with you my "why".....

1 comment:

  1. How fun! What a cute little video of one of my fab five buddies!! Did you have a teleprompter because that was amazing!!

    ReplyDelete