Thursday, May 31, 2012

We're Footloose with June's Paper Trail Blog Hop

Welcome to June's edition of the Paper Trail Blog Hop! If you have come here from Betsy's Blog Stamp Scrap Fever you're in the right place! Check at the close of this post to find out where to go next!

This month, we are featuring the cool blues and greens of the Footloose paper packet and I have to say that it is one of my favorites. It helps that I love nearly everything that includes those colors!


While the name of the paper pack may suggest the footloose and fancy free days of summer, days at the beach, and days in the sun, the papers are so very versatile. The layouts below include one with a beach theme, yet also include a very floral version along with a generic party layout.





Look closely and you will see pieces of each layout that have been textured with a bit of Create-a-Shade paint. It adds just the right amount of glimmer and shine to these fun project.

Now take a trip on to Tracey's blog Papercrafting Princess and see what she has to share!

Enjoy!




5 comments:

  1. Linda, I love these and especially the use of the Create-a-Shade paint! My favorite is the last one,I think because of the banner across the bottom left page. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the floral with the paper! You don't see them used much. Faboulous Create-a-Shade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layouts! I love that only one is theme specific!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, I love these...so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete