Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Celebrate with the Paper Cupcakes!


Welcome to the Paper Cupcake's First Team Blog Hop!

If you are starting with me, hop on in and enjoy our artwork! If you have come here via Dana's blog (a fellow Paper Cupcake) then you are on the right track. 


We have chosen to treat you to artwork featuring the special double stamp set "It's Your Day" with which we are celebrating National Stamping Month at Close to My Heart. You can purchase this fabulous exclusive set for just $5 when you place a qualifying order of $35 or more from August 15th to September 30th. The set itself has a retail value of $35.90!





With so many image choices in this stamp set it was such fun to play with inks and papers! Let me share just one of my creations.

With Clementine papers, a selection of inks, and a few fun stamping goodies, this card is ready to make anyone's day extra special. I even used the new Cricut Artiste Collection to create the medallion and LOVE the fact that we can now get the entire palette of CTMH colors in pigment inks. It gave me the opportunity to emboss those sweet little butterflies! Look closely and you'll see that I did a bit of sanding and added a variety of brown and tan sparkles to complete the celebratory feeling of the card!

Now hop on over to Karen’s blog to see what she has created!

Thanks for stopping by and do leave a little note for me! Enjoy!

 

1 comment: