Friday, November 16, 2012

Noel Key Revisited

Did you take a moment to enjoy the creations along the trail of the Noel Key blog hop? Now is the perfect time for me to share one more layout using additional images from the key. This time, you can even see how I used the Noel word to title my page.
With solid ornaments and ornament overlays from page 53, I was able to showcase even more patterns from the Avonlea paper packet. Do you see the grey polka dot strips in the pattern? They are easy to spot as they have a bit of a shimmer. That's because I used our Slate Satin Polka Dot Ribbon in place of paper!

If you look closely, you can see how I used little curlicue embellishments from the Mini-Medley Antique Gold collection to make ornament hangers! Enjoy all that you can do with a little inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment