Friday, March 1, 2013

Look What's Buzzin' on the Paper Trail

Check out what's buzzin' on the Paper Trail this month! If you have arrived here from Amy's Blog, then you are on the right track. Of course, it is a circular hop, so can simply start and stop anywhere along the way! 

This month, we have chosen the playful designs and colors of the Buzz and Bumble paper collection. Featuring bumblebees, stripes, and a variety of textures and patterns, there are wonderful choices for your creative projects. Check below for a glimpse at all of the papers included in this collection.


I have been having such fun playing with our new My Creations Kraft Cylinder that I decided to feature one made with these fun papers! The cylinder is a generous 3" wide and nearly 6" tall which gives you plenty of room to fill it with gifts or goodies galore.

Look closely and you will see the houndstooth strip at the top of the lid. It started life as a zip strip on the top of the sheet of patterned paper. The glittery strip just below the lid is none other than our Silver Shimmer Trim colored with one of our alcohol markers! The fun burlap knot and flower cut from our Cricut Artiste cartridge combine to give it a bit of a shabby, chic look and it's ready to go.

With bees on the outside, the inside might hold a selection of teas and a honey dipper or a little first aid kit to "bee" prepared. Choose another paper for a quick change of themes be it juvenile, formal, or playful. Think about birthdays, Mother's Day, and even teacher gifts. It is affordable and fun to fill. Enjoy!

Now hop on over to Karen's blog to see what's buzzin' there!
Buzz and Bumble Paper Packet
 

7 comments:

  1. Just darling! I love the ideas to fill the little tube......so cute! I have just the friends in mind for something like that. I can't wait to jump off your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute...love the burlap ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to use the Cylinder and I think I've just been inspired! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Loving the burlap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great & adorable project. I have been wanting to play with the cylinder for a while now. You've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great project! I have a cylinder arriving next week and I'm inspired to create something great now!

    ReplyDelete