Tuesday, December 3, 2013

ProPlayer-Layout #3

I'm back! Are you ready for the third layout in the ProPlayer series? We're going to take some of the same embellishments and stickease to complete another layout for our collection. I think that you will see how once these layouts have been completed with photos and journaling, you may forget that they are created using the same paper collection and pattern!


Do you recognize the pattern? This time the layouts have been turned to give a completely different look. You will find that I again used some stickease, cork shapes and bits from the ProPlayer assortment and before you know it, you have yet another fabulous layout. Let's take a closer look at the embellishment clusters on these pages.

In the upper left hand corner on the left page, I used a method of creating a title that utilizes one of the zip strips from the patterned paper. It is amazing what you can come up with when you take a closer look at the papers you are using! I have used this same idea on a number of pages and each one has had a different look. I simply cut the banner shapes using the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge and added words that I chose from the zip strip. It was so simple!

In the bottom right hand corner on the right page, I added the cell phone stickease layered with the shaped stickease and added the cork conversation cloud. (This cloud actually has letters that can be punched out or you can add a journaling piece on top of it as I will do.) When you look closely, you can see a bit of the baker's twine that is actually wound around the entire page and secured on the back with tape. Then just to the left of the cellphone, you can see where I tied a knot around the twine. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment